Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Give up your rights so you can be Free


You were born believing you could make anything happen. You were born with the "I am and I will." You were born into a world where man seeks recognition. You were born into a powerful world filled with people with power less than. You were born into a world where you had to fight and fight battles that were already won. You were born into a world that made to believe you had to wish and hope you could And just maybe it would. 

But let me remind you that you were birthed into royalty. Let me remind you that you were birthed by a God who is and who will.  Let me remind you that man will fall short time and time again but God will remain as the Great I Am. Let me remind you that God rose with ALL power in His hand. Let me remind you that the battle is not yours, it's the Lords. Let me remind you that anything your heart desires will be; you were birthed into


greatness. 



But first, you must give up your rights to be free. You must acknowledge God and ALL His works. You must worship Him and only Him. You must honor and obey Him. You must put your trust in Him. You must lean not unto your own understanding but the teachings of The Lord. You must let go and let God have his way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment