Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A Message from My Mommy

Yesterday my Mommy sent me an email that brought me to tears.. She believes in me so much that she decided to sent me a process blog to post so here it is...

I am listening to grandma/grandpa's tape, uncle karon is singing, lift up your heads oh yea gates, lift up your heads, and let the King of glory come in.  Meaning that the Lord is waiting and knocking to come in all we need to do is open our hearts and He will come in and sup with us, He will guide us through all our circumstances.  He is our supplier of all our needs, and when we say all, all mean ALL, let Him come in.   ( You can create in your own words, but I think this will inspire the process  Psalm 24:7-10King James Version (KJV)
Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.
Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
10 Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

No comments:

Post a Comment