Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I Wish I Wish I Wish ....



This time more than anything many people (myself included) begin sulking in the have nots and nagging because we don't have this or we don't have that. Christmas lists and wish lists are being written by children and adults.  Lists that consist of bikes, iPads, phones, TVs, cars, and everything else you and I would put on our lists that will give us momentary pleasure and joy.  By no means am I knocking the ones who are able to give and receive those gifts (as my time will soon be here) but I have other items I must put on my list first.  The last two Christmas' we didn't have a tree but we had breath in our bodies', a great meal to eat, a nice fire to lay by, a TV to watch, and each other.  And of course it would have been lovely to give and receive gifts but we were thankful anyhow.  But this year we still don't have a tree but we have lights which is just a good for me.  I've been delaying to write this blog based on my own laziness but I'm glad I'm doing it now.  
I am now aware that I have to be thankful for my vision.  I have wasted so much energy worrying about the wrong things that God could have snatched my vision right from me but Thank God He didn't.  I'm alive to fight another battle and to focus on my vision.  

So this year my Christmas Wish list will read as follows:

#1.  Motivation every breathing moment to remain focused on my vision
#2.  Be obedient to God's words 
#3.  Bless others this Christmas with what I do have
#4.  Fight this battle knowing I am already victorious
#5.  Protection over my marriage, family, money, career, and friendships once I have been blessed
#6.  Remain humble as I achieve and check my goals off

And last but not least...

#7.  Acknowledge God for EVERY BLESSING AND BREAKTHROUGH that is getting ready to overwhelm my life for the rest of my life!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment